It is time for the annual cross country skiing relay!
Everyone is welcome!
Date: Tuesday, 26th of February (note the changed date!)
Place: Umeå University Campus, next to Teknikhuset (see map below)
You can choose to participate in two different classes:
Class 1 (relay race):
- 4 members in each team
- each member runs the distance once (1.7 km)
- At least two genders should be respresented in the team
- "Running start" (Le Mans)
- Only classic cross-country, NO SKATING ALLOWED!
Class 2 ("slagskepp"):
- All 4 team members on one pair of skis
- 1 x 1.7 km
Max. 32 teams can participate. First comes, first serves. Preference will be given to KBC teams.
Number tags can be picked up at the speaker boots from 9 am onwards.
There will be extra prizes this year including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes for the relay race, best-team-in-show (maybe think about team’s theme costumes?), and a lucky-star prize – everyone will have a chance!
Join or just come and cheer for your favourite team!
Registration deadline: 20 February